Prop 1 IRWM Round 2 Grant Solicitation has closed
The San Francisco Bay Area IRWM Coordinating Committee has finished accepting applications for Prop 1 Round 2 Implementation funding.
The Bay Area Integrated Regional Water Management Plan is a nine-county effort to coordinate and improve water supply reliability, protect water quality, manage flood protection, maintain public health standards, protect habitat and watershed resources, and enhance the overall health of the San Francisco Bay.
The Bay Area IRWMP:
- Provides a valuable venue for regional collaboration across agencies
- Improves responsiveness to regional needs and priorities
- Helps to effectively integrate water resources management activities
- Serves as a platform to secure state and federal funding
The five overarching goals of the Bay Area IRWMP are to:
- Promote environmental, economic and social sustainability
- Improve water supply reliability and quality
- Protect and improve watershed health and function and Bay water quality
- Improve regional flood management
- Create, protect, enhance, and maintain environmental resources and habitats