The Bay Area IRWM Coordinating Committee is formally seeking project proposals for Prop 1 IRWM Round 1 Implementation Funding.
- Bay Area funding allotment for Round 1: $2,275,000 available for DAC Implementation projects; $22,750,000 available for General Implementation projects.
- The CC is seeking submittals that demonstrate multiple benefits and enhance opportunities for regional cooperation within the region’s four functional areas and sub-regions.
- Refer to DWR’s Prop 1 Implementation Proposal Solicitation Package (PSP) for more details on grant eligibility.
- June 3, 2019: Project proposals due.
- June 2019: Project Scoring Committee (PSC) screens and scores projects based on state and local eligibility criteria.
- July 2019: PSC makes recommendation to Coordinating Committee on which projects to fund.
- August 2019: Grant application workshop with DWR.
- September-October 2019: Finalize grant application and submit to DWR.
- October-December 2019: DWR reviews and approves grant application.
- January-March 2020: Execute grant agreement with DWR and DWR awards grant funding.
- April-June 2020: Execute sub-agreements with Local Project Sponsors.